Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Tits

That was pretty good. The graphics are tits.
To complete the (uncompleted) audio credits:
"Punching Dogs" by Ryan8bit
"Metal Gear May Cry" by Jared Hudson

The Coming of Megaman The Coming of Megaman

Not bad

It has a nice conclusion.

You should credit Chris Stewart (Constant Mind) and the Minibosses for their songs...

Vazz responds:

Just did.

Aura Aura

Nice work, oh, left-handed One

OH SHIT. THERION!!!
And the movie is really bad-ass. Don't blame yourself if most in Newgrounds don't have a psy-paranormal-spirituality the quality of a *true* metal-fan. ;) Great work.

3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon 3D-The Bounty of Dr Agon

\m/

Wow! This is amazing, I think it's very refreshing to see such a movie! It reminds me a lot of the game Out of This World on SNES. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the two others of the trilogy.

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

Finally

The message in this is very good, something I said many times actually. I always see dumbasses each time I go on newgrounds. Just today, in a margin of half an hour (this include watching some movies) I saw someone who said "this sucks" yet voted all 10s and another one that said "this rocks" and gives all 0's.

007 and 3/4 007 and 3/4

Underrated

The guy before me beat me to it. This is underated (like a lot of other movies). Greated, it's sticks figures and it's not all that well done etc, BUT the animation was potent. Get a grip people, you don't have to prove that you are cretins, you are humans and that is enough of a proof.

Link, He Come To Town Link, He Come To Town

Slow. The song is not System of a Down. Some other person submitted a (good) flash movie with that song wich mentione who is the real song's author. I bet you got the song from Kazaa or something, they always mislead and change the names, like saying a vg song is minibosses when it's not.

dandandan4 responds:

KJSLDAHFSADFLSDFL OJK

Mr. T Vs Megatron Mr. T Vs Megatron

Lol

The conclusion of Optimus Prime's upgrade is priceless. Very entertaining. The ripping could still be much better. (I did a mrT movie too but it was too much of a mrT vs "inside joke" so I didn't bother posting it)

Rabbits Rabbits

Original

Very original. Unfortunately not everyone (mostly on NG!) will understand this and you probably got some bad ratings just to justify their dumness.
*spoiler ahead* Anyway, I like, you can almost see this as rabbits are sort of in a paradise but men brings them into their hells. Just typing this reminded me of this Face of Death I saw were rabbits on a manufacter-chain had their fur removed while still alive and tortured.

Sherbalex responds:

Yeah I know. Maybe thats why my score is skyrocketing downward. Blah, stupid bastards.

Mr. T Vs Hitler Mr. T Vs Hitler

Overrated

I like mr.T and the story was funny but this movie is *WAY* overrated. The picture ripping is absolutely awfull. But the story is great. MrT's van is a better time machine than Back to the Future's Dolorian car.